It’s New Year’s resolution time and although we all mean well, it difficult to keep those resolutions going throughout the year. TV personality and psychologist Dr. Phil recently did a show on New Year’s resolutions where he identified 7 key steps to making effective resolutions and keeping them. According to Dr. Phil, the 7 steps are:
1. Be specific about your goal.
2. Set a goal that is measurable.
3. Set a timeline.
4. Be sure your resolution is something that you control.
5. Integrate it into your lifestyle.
6. Make a step by step plan.
7. Be accountable.
By using Dr. Phil’s 7 steps, you can make fundraising resolutions that will bring you year-long success. USAFundraising.com shows you how. Click here to read now.